cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hold music when on hold from your mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi peeps,bit of a long shot here but does anybody know who sings the song when your on hold from your mobile to 02 number 202,it sounds a bit like franz ferdinand and contains lyrics about a fire!Any suggestions would be greatly apprecited thx jonny g
Message 1 of 88
87 REPLIES 87

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

soapbox-888.gif

Thank you @jonsie ..brilliant......:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@AnonymousIf only there was a soapbox emoticon...  Zipped

Why is there never a Moderator about when one is needed?  I do hope your plea will be acknowledged and the request fulfilled @Cleoriff 

Gerry 

Message 23 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

soapbox-888.gif

Don't like that one - too like Milliband!   What's needed is something much more subtly persuasive, not a tub-thumper.   Denise isn't like that ...........is she?

Gerry

Message 24 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

soapbox-888.gif

Don't like that one - too like Milliband!   What's needed is something much more subtly persuasive, not a tub-thumper.   Denise isn't like that ...........is she?

Gerry

Probably when it comes to the NHS @Anonymous ...Other than that I am quite angelic...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff wrote:-

Probably when it comes to the NHS @Anonymous...Other than that I am quite angelic...

Hmmm.  I'd always sort of imagined you as a cross between Shirley Williams and Hyacinth Bucket.  Angelic?  - Oh, but I am so far OT now,  have to run...............................

Smiley Very Happy

Gerry

Message 26 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Cleoriff wrote:-

Probably when it comes to the NHS @Anonymous...Other than that I am quite angelic...

Hmmm.  I'd always sort of imagined you as a cross between Shirley Williams and Hyacinth Bucket.  Angelic?  - Oh, but I am so far OT now,  have to run...............................

Smiley Very Happy

Gerry

Gerry wrote

Smiley Very Happy

Gerry

Shirley Williams...Hyacinth Bucket?? Good grief...Hope you run fast then...Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

Same question to anyone that can help. Heard a somewhat rock like song, sounded a bit like Terraplane Sun. Only thing from the lyrics I could remember was the word from the chorus ''Everyday''

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys.

Message 28 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous Welcome to the forum Welcome

Last time we had a question like this we had to ask @Toby to help.....(he is the community manager)... I will do most things to help people on here but not hanging on the phone listening to hold music...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha Cleoriff, 

Much appreciated! 

I don't expect you to hang around the phone. It was tonight though that I heard the song.

Thanks buddy!

Message 30 of 88