cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s7

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello good moring

im so happy to have recieved my s7 edge  but i am a little puzzled and was asking the community if they could plz help     so preorded phone has arrived on time but the sim is not activated  and its bin in phone for 24hrs  now o2 are saying the sim wont work till the 11th   is this true or am i having my chain yanked    any help plz

Message 1 of 92
91 REPLIES 91

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm annoyed at the problem.. but im also happy that i got told straight no messing around to what the issue was.

Just hope they can turn the issue around soon and maybe issue me with a VR headset for my inconvinance grin

And we thank you for posting @Anonymous One of the first questions we will ask now (if other are having problems with their new S7) is 'Are you on the 30gb tariff'?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 71 of 92

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

We’re in the process of identifying affected customers and resolving this as quickly as we can. We apologise for any frustration or inconvenience caused and I'll update when I can!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 72 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby What will happen for redeem ect.. I would like to obtain the wireless headphones and the VR headset at £40.00 or free grin
Message 73 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
i think you have to wait q4 days before you can redeem the jabra pulse headphones so would assume we would be even with the probs we having cant see o2 taking 2 weeks to sort it out

does any one no if the free wireless charger ofer stands and on what tarriff if you register a card on samsung pay
Message 74 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
Free wireless charger? I think you need to let me know where to find this offer slight_smile
Message 75 of 92

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Not sure???
Does Samsung pay work in UK now then?
Message 76 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
tbh im not sure i think it was on this forum somewhre thats why im asking would be nice
no i dont think samsung pay is avialble in uk yet although im not sure perhaps some can confirm this samsung pay was on s6 edge but not in uk
Message 77 of 92

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@Toby What will happen for redeem ect.. I would like to obtain the wireless headphones and the VR headset at £40.00 or free grin

You won't be eligible for the £40 VR headset. @viridis posted a link in another thread showing this offer was only open to those who order the S7 after 8th March. On mobile at moment so can't find the link @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous i have just googled free wireless charger for s7 and is does look like its true
if you activate or register for the 1st time they drop the price and give it to you for free but dont no what date its valid to
Message 79 of 92

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I'm guessing this offer is not for UK as I'm not sure sammy pay has rolled out here yet.
Message 80 of 92