Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedback

shazz57
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

just want to give a massive thank you to David who answered my call on Thurs 29/1/2021 and dealt with mine and my husbands upgrade, he had the patience of a saint as we had issues accessing my husbands account. I had already spent more than 2 hours the night before on live chat, and lost the will to live with it taking so long. He did say I would get a request asking for feedback but I haven't yet received anything, so thought I would leave it here.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122815 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@shazz57 

Excellent news and great to hear David was so helpful. I'll tag our managers @Martin-O2 @LukasB and @TheresaV. They will  contact you for more info then pass on your thanks to David. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27626 Solutions
Well done David slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Good morning @shazz57 smiling

So glad that David was able to sort this for you so quickly. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will make sure to pass it on internally. I will just send you a private message to get some more details to make sure it reaches David and the rest of the team wink

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4