cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

early upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I have a samsung 8. For my use, this is the worst phone I have ever had. I made it clear to the shop that I wanted a phone which was video orientated as I do a lot of video filming. I can not believe I ended up with this , which was easily the worst quality phone on the market for videos, something which was difficult to ascertain in a shop. This was despite my continual checking and asking whether I could have the blackberry. (my spend is about £80 per month)

This was March 08 and I quickly switched back to my previous phone (nokia n95, superb video quality)

I now need a new phone as this is starting to fail in many ways 😞

Do I have to wait until september given that I was stupid enough to take on an 18 month contract?

This is mainly my fault for not double checking the phone they were pushing onto me but also the fault of the o2 shop for believing this Samsung would be of any use to me!

Thanks,

Steve
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Incidentally, you say you took out a 18month contract in March 08. I that case your 18months was up 6 months ago.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Prking, oops, I meant March 09.

Sheepdog, my spend varies drastically moving between £45 and £110 per month. there seems to be a lot of conflicting info regarding early upgrades. Eitherway I have emailed o2 and will ring retentions tomorrow. Thanks for pointing me to the Vivaz, this looks the best for me.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I upgarded to the Vivaz and returned it day later as although video is ok the rest of the mobile was poor, the touch screen was a nightmare so go to the shop and have play before you take this
Message 4 of 4