cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e mail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Disgusted with your decision to close o2 e-mail.will be moving my phone and all family mobile phones to another provider in protest

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Good luck with your new provider.
Shame to see you go......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I think it would be far simpler just to change your email address @Anonymous?

People have been given plenty of notice. They should have ample time to change with no problems at all

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Well yes, the decline did start 3 years ago.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

A process that has been gradually ongoing since September 2013. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4761509

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Moving network because of email? Strange decision when O2 email has never been versatile and prone to losing everything when typing an email. So many better email providers and clients out there. Good luck with your new network, hope they provide the same or better coverage for you.

Message 6 of 7

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Not sure any networks offer email addresses with a phone contract these days. Maybe EE if you take home broadband. Most folk use a free webmail based service such as outlook or gmail, and even yahoo...??..., i would say few rely on internet providers addresses now due to the nature of switching. Your going to have to set up a new email anyway so why cut off your nose to spite your face?
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 7 of 7