cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed

Anonymous
Not applicable

seriously fed up with O2. I changed my address on the account last year, so this weekend order a new handset and they send it to my previous address even after I highlighted the new address 😞 So after contacting support who basically called me a liar I had to track the handset down.

First off, rather than simply assuming you are always in the right, LISTEN to the customer!

Secondly, you don't always get things right, accept that.

After 12 years with you, today, I ordered a new handset from another provider and will be cancelling your services 😞 Shame on you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for that slight_smile I need a PAC code for sure. had this number since 2003. I actually realise now I have been with o2 for 14 years! They used to be by far the best 😞 Even BT cellnet before that was good as well.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Don't forget to unlock your phone whilst it's still free too
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-S...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5