cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disabled restricted line all in one day online chat cant help or call back

Anonymous
Not applicable
  • We are disabled always paid bill on time yet a seris of three messages in one day resulting in restricted call cmy ant call o2 as dont answer and chat is no help despite giving correct password info claim is wrong we rely on phone o2 dont care may take whole family to vodaphone need to get out of contract as we was not told about line rental going up when we took contract as watch dog says to be valid need to be told before contract is taken.

there was a problem with my phone about 3 months plus and was told no warrenty and i was on my own to sort repair and yet manifacter said it was in warenty poor service all along and geeting worse.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck

Message 11 of 20

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

We are only customers the same as you and we're not defending O2 here, but you have made several incorrect assumptions and we're trying to help you get it right.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions
As i already said, we are all customers, but please continue to make yourself look even more silly. I find it somewhat strange that you have the ability to do "all these things" to get back at O2 yet you are unable to make a phone call to calmly discuss your issues ???
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 20

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
May I suggest a spell checker for when you get your website running?

I would be careful as to what you claim as well. Unless you can prove it you'll end up spending more fighting libel lawsuits.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm certain you won't be released from the mobile phone contract you've signed or agreed to online ,which I assume you read the T&C's before doing so.

If their is a communication problem then perhaps ask a family member or good friend to ring them on your behalf.

Theirs ways and means around most things and as already said the use of a hands free kit may be the answer.

If you still feel you have reason for complaint then complete the online form.

Take care.
Message 15 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm disabled too but sorry to hear your in this position but if you can't hear, get a friend or other executor to speak on your behalf. Or use live chat, you can't use any of what you say to get out of a contract penalty free
Message 16 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6965 Solutions

I too have a disability. I fail to grasp what special privileges you expect from O2? From what I can gather from your rants, you expect O2 to release you from your contract, give you £50 compensation or you will be taking it to litigation and setting up a website with the whole sorry mess you find yourself in. I'm presuming you are completely blameless here. And all this because you can't stay on the phone to sort it out with customer service.

If your phone has been restricted due to non/late payment then it can take 24 hours to go back online. You can't speak to webchat because whatever password you are sure is correct, it doesn't match the password O2 hold on their system. You can check this in My O2 by clicking on 'my details' and then 'my security details'. Check it and then try using webchat again although I suggest you tone it down a bit if you want to get this resolved. I would also try using the disability card less.

Message 17 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well written constructive post Jonsie.
Message 18 of 20

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

o2 have a dedicated page with info on how they can help less able bodied people including an email form. http://www.o2.co.uk/accessforall/services

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 19 of 20

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi chipi,

You should take a look at the link that adamtemp64 posted to see if emailing the support team is a better option for you. (Thanks Adam).

If it does not help, feel free to send me a private message.

I'll close this thread now as lots of advice has been given out in regards with what to do next.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 20 of 20