cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross

Anonymous
Not applicable
need to share my horrible iphone withdrawa :robotsad: l problem: put my iphone in 60 degree wash having only had it less than a month (no insurance) and still can't get an upgrade cos the hype didn't parallel the demand... i'm so cross
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a helluva Goddamn thing to do to an iphone :mansurprised:, guess they ain't that good after all....... wink
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
O/T I used to work for an Apple Reseller... we had a woman who put her iBook through the washing machine... I naturally assumed she meant iPod so I asked "Do you mean iPod, the portable music player as opposed to iBook, a 12" laptop?" to which I got the response "I know the difference between an iPod and an iBook... do you think I'm stupid?"

well.... let me see.... she did put an iBook through her washing machine :womanindifferent:
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
O/T I used to work for an Apple Reseller... we had a woman who put her iBook through the washing machine... I naturally assumed she meant iPod so I asked "Do you mean iPod, the portable music player as opposed to iBook, a 12" laptop?" to which I got the response "I know the difference between an iPod and an iBook... do you think I'm stupid?"
well.... let me see.... she did put an iBook through her washing machine :womanindifferent:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh dear, that really has made me chuckle..... Thanks for sharing that wink
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey guys glad I made you chuckle but surely putting a laptop through the wash makes me look slightly less dippy? Just for the record my sim card still worked!! I picked up the new 3g yesterday which is great apart from I can't seem to sync it with itunes! :womanindifferent:
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
to which I got the response "I know the difference between an iPod and an iBook... do you think I'm stupid?"

Classic grin
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey guys glad I made you chuckle but surely putting a laptop through the wash makes me look slightly less dippy? Just for the record my sim card still worked!! I picked up the new 3g yesterday which is great apart from I can't seem to sync it with itunes! :womanindifferent:
Glad you got it sorted wink - and no, it's no where as near as bad as putting a laptop through the wash - that was more than just funny grin
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
rossmck wrote:
to which I got the response "I know the difference between an iPod and an iBook... do you think I'm stupid?"

I think the answer is, 'Well I started out thinking you were just unlucky, but...'
Message 8 of 8