cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

competition wins. o2 academy tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Delighted though I might be at having "won" a couple of o2 academy tickets from o2, they appear to be totally useless (to me at any rate). The conditions state that I must "just pop along to your chosen o2 Academy to exchange your vouchers for tickets".. and also "This voucher can only be redeemed in person at o2 Academy box offices in advance of the show".
Since the nearest o2 Academy is at least 50 miles away and the next 100 and 150 miles away, I am hardly likely to be able to "pop along" prior to the show and book tickets which may or may not be available as vouchers are on a first come first served basis.

Is this an o2 con to make you feel you've won something but in fact give you nothing?? :robotmad:

No contact details of any description (other than here) are given to query these conditions.
So,, anyone want a couple of tickets that run out in April next ???
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Which competition was this? Are you sure the contact details are for this forum and not for the O2 website?
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, I was a bit misleading there... it was the voucher won for giving some feedback direct to o2 if I remember correctly. And what I had meant was that this was the only place I could find to gripe about it in the hopes that someone might know who to contact at o2 and how !! !!! o2 did not supply this although I got it through their web site.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm happy to take the vouchers if you're not going to use them... Brixton Academy is down the road from me slight_smile
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ooh I've got an o2 academy close by...can I have one please? slight_smile
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, I was a bit misleading there... it was the voucher won for giving some feedback direct to o2 if I remember correctly. And what I had meant was that this was the only place I could find to gripe about it in the hopes that someone might know who to contact at o2 and how !! !!! o2 did not supply this although I got it through their web site.

To contact O2 you click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. (eg. The main O2 page).

I can't see the problem myself, two free tickets seems quite generous to me and 50 miles isn't far. I travel that distance to work everyday.
Message 6 of 6