Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compensation

AK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please can you confirm if customers will be compensated for the loss of service yesterday most of the day?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adz23
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
i totally agree with you😊
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AK This is not O2. There is no zero possibility of a big refund if any 

Message 3 of 5

JanJ
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cannot see why O2 cannot compensate ALL their customers as after all we enter into a contract with O2 and you agreed to provide us with a service which you have failed to do.

I sent you 3 pages of complaints from Swansea which was posted on Facebook weeks ago about lack of O2 service - you said you investigated and could find nothing wrong; Whitewash of an answer when clearing all those people did not complain for nothing myself included.

Now after yesterdays FIASCO we need compensation. you have had my money along with other users for a service you clearly DID NOT provide.  I cannot get through to you on the phone. Lines constantly engaged. I tried to E mail O2 and they discontinued the service. So please tell me O2 what service if any are you providing as I at the moment are clearly not sure! I am typing this in the HOPE someone in authority from O2 reads it ....SOMETIME

Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, and thanks for your comments. We have an official topic about issues with the network so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to find out our latest updates and share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5