cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get hold of my o2 web mail!

Anonymous
Not applicable

All day I have had no access to my o2 mail.  This seems to be a problem at their end, not mine. 

All my addresses are there, and numerous important dpieces of correspondence.  Unbelievably irritating.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Nicko1604 And welcome to the community.

Please take the opportunity to read all of the posts on this subject in this and other threads today.

O2 email is ending so you are well advised to set up an alternate email account elsewhere and if possible transfer any important emails to your new account.

When I last set up a new email account I took the opportunity to audit all the emails I kept. I deleted over 8000 of them. I then did the same at work and deleted almost 30000 emails (shocking really) and got a Thank You from the IT Manager for freeing up huge amounts of space on the server lol.
Message 11 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

For some reason I can get my eamils via mobile phone but not on pc, its been hit or a miss for about a week now on pc so you are not alone there with this problem

Message 12 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

For some reason I can get my eamils via mobile phone but not on pc, its been hit or a miss for about a week now on pc so you are not alone there with this problem

If you can still get it intermittently....I would change to another email provider asap. You will find that you wont be able to get O2 email for much longer....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can someone contact me regards my december acc tks Pat

Message 14 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Community

We are all customers here so have no access to accounts. Is your issue to do with email or your account? Anything we can help with? ??
Message 15 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi can someone contact me regards my december acc tks Pat

You will need to contact cs yourself http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

my webmail account is actually with Sky who took over some of o2's accounts - so why has mine been closed down??

Message 17 of 27

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

my webmail account is actually with Sky who took over some of o2's accounts - so why has mine been closed down??

No idea. I'm afraid you need to ask Sky as it's nothing to do with o2 anymore.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 27

jonsie
  • 93218 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

We need @Toby to come back with some form of official comment as to whether there is a problem or whether as we suspect accounts are being switched off.

Message 19 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

We need @Toby to come back with some form of official comment as to whether there is a problem or whether as we suspect accounts are being switched off.

He has already said on 2 other email threads that he is looking for answers.... so let's hope we have something tomorrow ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 27