Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call from an other country

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello

being most of time in uk
i have a o2 uk simcard i top up as pay and go. im now 2 weeks in france and use it to call my family to mobile in uk. i know my contact has to pay half of the call but could you tell me if they have to pay also if i call to a landline phone in uk. thanks for help, Regards.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If they have a UK network mobile there are no costs to them to receive calls and texts.

No charges either on a landline.

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If they have a UK network mobile there are no costs to them to receive calls and texts.

No charges either on a landline.

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

but last time i was in france, it did cost me half of the call price when they called me on my mobile and they said them too. same when i dont take the calls, it cost me money :s

Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It will always cost you when you are roaming but they will incur no charges at all if they have a UK mobile and you call or text them.

If they use a landline to call you they and you will incur charges. If they call you using a UK mobile, only you pay the roaming charges. Again, they will just be charged out of their normal allowance or standard UK rate.

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thank you for your explains, so if i call from france with my uk mobile to their landline phone in uk  that wont cost to them? want to be sure because i wouldnt wnt them to pay for my calls. thank you again.

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you slight_smile

Message 7 of 8

jonsie