Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

booster box

victors
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased a new unused o2 booster box on ebay because I have at best 1 bar at home and usualy none, No help at all from o2 with problem, them saying my fault as they make no promises as to phone signal, and yes they know of signal problems in area. I set up booster box and all ok so just contact o2 as instructions in user guide and lo and behold they refuse to register phone with boost box because it was not purchased direct from them! Any ideas from anyone? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The box is useless to you.
They are only for business contracts and have to be approved by O2.
Yours may not even be genuine and could severely effect the network in your surrounding area.
Send it back for a refund.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@victors You've been had by the eBay seller. It is illegal to sell them. O2 are within their rights. If the seller refuses to refund you, escalate the claim to eBay.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

You’ve been done up like a kipper I’m afraid. Get your money back 

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You should be able to return it to the seller and get your money back. Contact eBay directly if the seller refuses.

Message 5 of 5