Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hauwei

Has anyone been put off getting a hauwei phone because of the Google ban in August? I'm contemplating getting a p30 but unsure as to what to do!

Apple Watch Series 4

HI all,After an initial hic up, the apple watch not being offered on the business network and having to take my number over to a personal, I thought I’d post a quick update of my experience of the watch and in particular the cellular side of things.A...

Number_3 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim-Only contract

Hi,Planning to switch from a o2 refresh contract, which ends soon, to a sim-only contract.Thoughts on the sim-only contract? Is it easy to set up and would those on a sim-only contract recommend it? thanks.

AmD7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying advice iPhone X vs XR

Hey guys. As my contract (my German one) is ending next month, I have to decide what mobile to get next. Sure: It'll be an iPhone. Now I searched on the hp of my network and saw the iPhone X is about the same upfront-price as the XR.-The XS isn't an ...

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

USA Connection issues

Morning all, Back in December I was due for a renewal on my contract that I originally had with the network EE. However upon having bad customer service in one of their shop i made the choice to move from EE to O2 and expected a similar competitive s...

Positive feedback

Hi i would like to give positive feedback about an o2 employee- how do i do this please?

JJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How much sway do operators have over hardware design?

I am aware that in terms of the phone and smartwatch manufacturers operators are by far their biggest accounts because of course you cannot access an operator's services without the hardware. It does seem though that every phone is going for bigger a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks O2 and the O2 forum

I wanted to thank the forum and O2. I was recently very lucky enough to win the JBL Tune 120 wireless earphone competition run by the forum. I am pleased to say that they have arrived and after waiting all of about 5 minutes after receiving them got ...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos

Problems at Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp

I've seen quite a lot of people online blaming their network operator for this issue, it's actually a problem Facebook know about and are working on a fix for! For me it's been about 12 hours now and it still isn't working.... Let's hope there's a fi...