Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iwatch series 4 stock

Ordered iwatch series 4 O2 have taken £20 out of my bank. I got txt today saying sorry no stock even though the web site states 2-3 day home delivery.I called and spent 55minutes being passed between 4 different people any they could not tell me a da...

Kinetix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webpage :-(

Hi, every month I download my bill and get a pdf to save in my Qutebrowser. Except today, I got a .pdf file which was in fact an html file saying"PDF Bill unavailableEBPP_1506: We're sorry, we are unable to display your bill as a PDF in this browser,...

bmarton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

So, I thought I would treat myself to an Apple Watch today to wear when I’m not wearing my Garmin. I ordered to collect from my local O2 store. That’s good I hear you think so why is he telling us this I hear you think, well delivery is in 3 weeks! I...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

page obscured

Has anyone else noticed on topics page for Discussions and feedback that Featured Topics box is now obscuring across the name of last poster and date? @EmilieT any chance of this being looked at? or is it just me having this problem? Thanks

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

You, your mobile, and your relationship with it

Hey all,Just a bit of off-topic discussion I hoped to kick-start, based on a new focus that mobile vendors seem to have had for the past few months, and thinking about my own relationship with my mobile.Digital HealthThis is the new trend and focus I...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Voicemail hidden options

Anyone know why options 5 and 6 are hidden away from the main menu in voicemail?They still work but they aren't given to you as options by the recorded voice anymore.So strange!

02 Surprise - thank you

I`m in shock. I have just received a package from 02 with a letter which reads: Hi Mi-AmigoWe think your elephant adoption initiative is a lovely idea - here is a little something we wanted to send you, just to say we love it! The 02 Surprise include...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 13 replies
  • 5 kudos

masts not%20working

i live near the M180 a mast has been down in that area for months, 02 tell us they have corrected the problem, but they clearly havent. so fed up of there shoddy communications, any one else have this problem, so so fed up now.i have also contacted m...

rhl2504 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos