Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium SMS scam

Bit of a rant incoming... A few days ago after visiting a site on my phone I was confronted with a barrage of pop-up ads which were swiftly closed. I then received the following SMS messages: Sender: ReceiptMessage: FreeMsg: Thank you for subscribing...

andysmith1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Update??

Hey guys, Does anyone know what is happening with Huawei now that we have passed the August 19th deadline? Are we no longer getting the security patches? Thanks

eihei by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor 4G Service

Hey all. So yes this one has probably been brought up time and again and to be honest I don't expect to get a decent answer because ever provider falls back on the tired old excuses about different factors affecting signal levels, however how about t...

Terri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data charges on iphone

My partner keeps getting her balance reduced by £1 accidentally and wanted to stop this happening despite ALWAYS having the DATA setting OFF.It seems that a second toggle called WIFI ASSIST has a green ON position by software default.SETTINGS/MOBILE ...

Mikezoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Travel notification

Is it possible o2 could actually notify you when you activate o2 travel abroad? For example i was in Albania recently and although i have the Bolt On, ive never used it or knew how it worked. I assumed you had to activate it manually, i didnt know se...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

FEEDBACK

I have just spoken to Shamima on your o2 customer service line, she was absolutely fantastic, explained everything so well, checked the information I was previously told was correct (which it wasn't) and made me feel at ease with my issue. Please mak...

Gaby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Great Service

Stephen in the Worcester O2 shop gave me excellent service when I went in to just look at prices for a new phone and contract. Came out with a new phone and airtime at a really good price and Stephen was even able to save me some money via my employe...

Feedback

I’ve had a contract with O2 for 4 years, but unfortunately was forced to cancel it last week due to their poor service and lack of stock.I upgraded online to an iPhone 6S, which was supposed to be brand new but arrive with a scratch and malfunctioned...

Sophie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos