Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Community - Top | Latest | Unanswered glitch?

A nice touch here, on the Forum's Home Page.Except: When viewing Unanswered, 5 is your lot - if you drop to the end of the list and tap "View All", you do see all, not just "All Unanswered". Frustrating. Unless there's another way to see all Posts th...

Screenshot_20191014-170830__01.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst customer service I’ve ever come across

So I’ve tried live chat 4-5 times now to look for a upgrade on my contract and everytime I do I either get disconnected on there end or I get advisor who isn’t interested in helping me.I just tried again an it took nearly a hour to get to my issue th...

Fizz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My content / personal info

At the bottom of my profile page are 2 links, which I duly clicked to check out what you have on me...and this is what I got..Have I been done? Any translation available, or is this a wip?cheers OF

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 v iPhone 11 pro

Can anyone tell me what the 11 pro would give me over the 11? I’m going on a safari in South Africa and want to know if the extra zoom functions would be ideal or not worth the extra money. Thanks.

LeeW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joined o2 recently

Joined o2 from ee and id mobile last month, took our 2 iphone xr contracts. After taking the contracts out i seen a better carphone warehouse deal through o2 a lot cheaper with more data, i called o2 to see if they could do increase my data a little ...

Daryllmca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 is on Glassdoor

It's no secret that O2 is a great place to work - in fact, we were rated the 29th best place to work by Glassdoor this year, surrounded by some of the biggest global companies out there. And our CEO Mark Evans was voted the 13th top CEO this year too...

ED8n7MAXoAAZqVK.jpg
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren

Hello everybody. My son needs help please he wants to know what my tech friends think about the https://www.oneplus.com/uk/7t-pro-mclaren ? Also am i correct in saying it will take an O2 sim card. He's got an Iphone SE at moment so am i correct he wi...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Surprise

Well that was a nice #02surprise when i cam home tonight. I have arrived to a box full of Swedish goodies (which arent going to help my diet)... Thank you guys, it really was a nice surprise @Marjo @EmilieT @Martin-O2 you guys rock... Now can i have ...

IMG-20191009-WA0000 (002).jpg
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 5 kudos

Reward nominations - September 2019

Hey everyone, The end of the month is just around the corner and it's time for the community reward nomination! Each month we ask the community to nominate piece of forum content that made a great contribution to the community. The focus is on guides...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos