Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor 4G? Same for others?

So basically I switched to o2 from Vodafone 2 weeks ago and having problems with 4g since. Very occasionally get ok speed 5mbps plus (still not great) but often its less than 1mbps. Switching to 2g/3g can increase is a bit. On Vodafone never had an i...

SteveJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g in Birmingham

When will o2 roll out 5g all over Birmingham?At the moment its only on a hand full of streets in the city centre around bullring and snowhill station.

K4R4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S20 Series Delay...

That's what O2 support said about the delay in Samsung Galaaxy S20 / S20 + / S20 Ultra phones..If you have not received an email or SMS that your order is being delayed, do not worry !! Only if you receive an additional message about the delay, your ...

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

S20

Tried to negotiate with O2 twice to beat my deal with Sky, an S20 for £39.50 as an existing customer with Sky but the best O2 can do for a customer of 20 years ...£44.50 with 5GB less of data a month both on 36m contract AND existing customers get it...

Cm2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 512gb availability

Hi. I've been waiting for the pre-orders to open for but when they did, the option for the 512GB version just says it's out of stock and there's no option to add it to my basket. Does this mean that there has been a limited quantity ordered by o2 and...

Majickal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password Security

An interesting article on a subject all of us can relate to.https://www.zdnet.com/article/fbi-recommends-passphrases-over-password-complexity/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phoning myself!

I just had a call from my own mobile number!! Guy said hello and hung up! Anyone else experienced this?!

Padraig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S20+ vs Galaxy S20 Ultra

I was in London on Friday and decided to go into the Samsung Store on Oxford Street to actually get a proper hands on with these handsets instead of just looking at them fixed to a table in the mobile operators stores. I actually wanted to pick these...