Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung J3 Galaxy

HI would anyone have an old Samsung J3 Galaxy phone that works as mine has just died on me - the battery port does not work anymore and the return icon bottom right of the screen does not work. I need to be up and running quickly as I am helping maki...

Dispatch

I received my dispatch email this afternoon does it take a certain period of time for it to be displayed on the tracking page for the courier And my O2s order page?

kmag52 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S10e out of stock

Is anyone else having issues getting hold of the S10e? If seems to have been out of stock for a while directly with O2 online but available on O2 through other vendors. Thanks

Julie1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price Match

Looking to upgrade my current phone to a Samsung S10. O2 are showing £41.20 pm with 30 GB of data.Can get same phone and on O2 network with Mobile Phones Direct for £34 pm with 60 GB data.Do O2 price match? Thanks

Spam O2 text message

Beware - received this text message today fromt this number: +447881205664 O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: [link removed] Link looks legit apart from a couple of spell...

iPhone 11 pro

Is anyone aware If the iPhone 11 Pro is in stock I had to get o2 to send me a new one this morning as my previous order from last week wasn’t delviered. However when I had ordered it last week I received the dispatch email the same day. I know that t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime pricing differences IPhones

Hi, I'm looking at upgrade options for my wife and I am looking between the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro. I'm just a bit confused why there are 2 different prices for the airtime but the same tariff. For example I was look at iPhone 11 with 36 mon...

VJ27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dispatching

Is anyone aware if O2s warehouse closes at the same time the customer services does in other word could you receive a dispatch email after the customer services close? On the same day as the order.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

just had a text

More of a heads up, I've just had a text from +44 7385 693514, saying my bill could not be processed and to click on the link in the text, to pay it! Weird thing it though I have 3 bills all come out on the 1st of the month! Google the number and it'...

MaddDogg24 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Key Workers

Why don't O2 do the decent thing and award all those key workers free unlimited data during these testing times. This way those key workers, like myself, can stay connected with loved ones.

Wi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos