Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud ?

My dad is receiving messages from my number that I am not sending. I also cannot receive his messages.

Spetrek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call from UK mobile to a landline in EU

Hi! I have been experiencing problems with getting in contact with my mother on her landline who lives in a EU country. Previously, there has been no problems with me calling on my O2 mobile to her landline. I am a pay as you go customer and there is...

Daiva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium tariffs

Can anyone tell me why I was charged £5 for donating £5 to NHS. You said it was a premium tariff. I’m disgusted at O2 for doing this at a time when you should be giving.I’m thinking of leaving O2 nowv

Redeem code for Disney +

Extras for Disney +Sent a redeem code but it doesn't work it says I've already redeemed it. Logged on using email and password but not recognised.

iPhone XR and O2 compatibility issues

To whom it may concernRegarding my phone contract I have unfortunately been a sufferer of the iPhone XR and 02 compatibility software issues for 5 and half months of my contract start date in august. The reason for this email is as followsi for the 5...

Denny122 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

02 "Like New" Phones

Hi there Has anyone bought an O2 "Like New" phone? If so, what was it like? I was tempted until I read this:- (and I quote):- "the only difference is that they may have some wear and tear and superficial scratches, but there will be no more than five...

PaulMC007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A90

Hi im due a upgrade whats people's thoughts on the Samsung A90? 

Lea82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium text (SMS)

Hi - like several people before me I have just received a text message - purportedly from O2 saying:- "Hi. It looks like you recently sent your first premium text (SMS). Just in case you didn't know, this sort of text isn't included in your tariff. T...

TonyT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery Information

I am looking at either buying the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G (A huge mouthful to say) outright from a different store with the option of taking a sim only contract here on O2 or Upgrading from my current Samsung S7 to the new Samsung S20 Plus 5G ...

N-Star09 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos