Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting fraudulent behaviour

I received the following text message from 07385 565227:O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: [link removed for safety]Please would someone let me know whether or not this i...

No Disney+ Activation Code ?

I registered for the 02 Disney + offerI have been charged for the past few months, but still have NOT received any activation code!What is the best way to request this ?

LeeMiller by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else been sworn at by O2 ?

At the end of a text chat after rejecting an upgrade offer, I got told by the O2 rep: "hope you have a **** weekend" just unbelievable really not happy about this and when I tried to complain got told it was a "technical Error" and he meant "good" ? ...

gtidopi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit

Hi all,I’m hoping someone an help. Last weekend I’ve found out I was being charged for a plan I didn’t want. So the guy said the money would be credited into my O2 account, so far there’s nothing/or I can’t seem to find anywhere where my money was se...

TelmaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and calls from Google Inc

For the benefit of other O2 customers. I have been an O2 customer for many, many years and used iPhones since they first launched. I am able to make and receive calls generally without a problem to and from various countries, with one exception. I am...

Handsets

I was looking through the options for upgrades of handsets I see lots of apple I phones and Samsung and a few others on offer but none by Nokia? How come the present range of Android Phones are great value and high specification come on 02 let's see ...

Paultrust by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 staff compliment - how to?

Hello, My name is John-Paul Recently ipgraded phone and deal in Liverpool One 02 shop - lovely chap called Jack was very aptient and very helpful in these difficult 2m spacing time. Just hope you can feedback to his manager how good he was. Thank You...

Jaypers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Yourmobile.com

Does anyone know about yourmobile.com. I have been approached by someone from that company saying that I as a refresh - split bill customer with O2, nearing the end of my plan, I can have my device paid off and go to sim only with them. First I thoug...

Flamingo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service

Ok, where to begin? Think I'll do this by number...1. I was with EE but decided to switch to O2 at the start of June 2020 as coverage with EE was poor.2. I wanted a 4G smart watch that would link to my number so I could use to make calls without my p...

Gman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos