Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

FRAUD DEPARTMENT - Please help me!!!!!

Im in a major panic and do not seem to have made any progress with the fact that somebody fraudulantly used one of my bank accounts (up until this, the account had been opened but unused, not even taken the card off the original letter it came with) ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t sync new phone ?

Just got 11max pro & trying to sync from iTunes but doesn’t want to any help would be good as o2 seems a shambles at the minute trying to get a hold of a living person

Sam4217 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

Can I ask why “next day delivery” (if placing an order before midnight) isn’t happening? Placed an order last night - just had an email with an expected delivery date of the 20th!Now if it’s Covid related etc etc etc - fine, but update the “next day ...

Swampy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I’m after a new phone (iPhone SE2020) what is the best deal for what I’m currently using

Pete81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unique Situation - O2 Absolutely NO customer service....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in a unique situation for which there does not seem to be any process for O2 to resolve!!! I got an O2 PAYG SIM about 15 years ago - it is the old LARGE SIM card with 'O2' logo on back. (1st generation?) I was using it to 'keep' my old contract ...

Huawei y6

Why are the huawei phones still for sale when they won't be any god later in the year

Nan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Services

So I just finished a call with a member of customer services. I asked about a better deal on sim only. I have been paying £25. For a long time getting with low data allowance. He offered me 6gig with unlimited airtime texts etc and 200 minutes Europe...

S20 "Ultra" - AVOID.

I've ordered this handset and I wish I hadn't. The Exynos chipsets are extremely underpowered compared to their Snapdragon counterparts. The phone is laggy, buggy and slower than my S9+ in real life. The camera is janky at best and takes inconsistent...

Unfair charges due

Hi. I had bought an apple iphone with O2 contract but soon cancelled the contract due to very poor O2 customer service. There was no way to contact them apart from phone. They took too long to answer and their operators were useless who hangup midway...