Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 and delivery companys

From the posts i have seen so far, alot of you have problems with phone deliverys. I ordered a new iphone on the 12th, for delivery between 8 and 10.30 on the 15th, paid the extra money, so should be all good. By 12, no sign of phone, called 02, to b...

Paul-H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Random Scam texts

Good afternoon,I’m getting some random scam messages using bank names and PayPal.Is there a way to stop that or to report them?The texts are from mobile, and the url mentioned are all fake stuff.

AlanRN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limited unlimited data contract

I have a vintage 09 sim only running 3g on a monthly contract with an unlimited data bolt on. Not particularly cheap but I cling onto it for the data. However I have just had another notification that I'm facing being slowed down for using too much d...

Bemused1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Referral Team: o2 ruined my mortgage application

HELP! We recently applied for a mortage which got turned down due to an o2 default payment which I knew nothing about. After running a credit check it turns out a final bill was sent to my sons email address despite after speaking to an advisor and p...

Emma1977 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Customer Service

I find the phone line utterly useless!! My sister is seriously ill and needs her phone bill paying. The hospital have helped her to the point they were on the phone to O2 yesterday for 1hr 20mins!! They passed on an O2 number given to them for me to ...

J-Dog72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam

Just to make people aware on my way to work this morning. I received a pop up message from what it seemed to be the 02 website saying I had been selected to win a new I phone etc a have since googled it and seems to be a scam.

Weekeri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contract prices..

Hi all, thinking about upgrading from my S9 to the S20+5g.. Been looking at 36mths (would prefer 24mths) with 60gb and £0 upfront and this would cost £57p/m.A friends has just got the same phone through Sky with 30gb, over 24mths, £0 upfront and it c...

Derobr75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Services Agent

Hey all! So today I’ve spent 1hr in a local store and on the phone twice with different customer service agents trying to add a direct debit. I was getting nowhere till 5.30pm tonight I rang up and spoke to a lovely man called Lwanda who spent a good...

AylissaH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A 26% cost increase is apparently a lower tariff ....

So, my tariff signed up in July is now increasing by 26% and the opening line of the email says 'You’ll be moving to a cheaper tariff which will cost £12.63* per month'. The old tariff signed up to was £10 a month. I have been given unwanted, unuseab...

contract

Careless I know but my contract has become much larger, more data than I need and a higher monthly rate without my noticing - the beauty of Direct Debit.I called customer service to query this but was told that I am on the cheapest contract (£17.55 +...

Phian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos