Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 to be an MVNO?

So the Virginmedia/O2 merger has got the green lightIt would appear that O2 will then be an MVNO?I'm not liking that if that's the situation https://www.telecomtv.com/content/access-evolution/what-s-up-with-virgin-media-o2-merger-openreach-stl-google...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fraud

I reported to O2 that I am being charged for a phone which is not mine on the 21st March, the chap I spoke to said he had passed this onto the Fraud Deaprtment and text me a case ID number and said that this would be resolved within 7-10 working days...

Your suggestions for community rank names?

Hi guys, As you know, we currently have members ranking from "Level 1: Beginner" to "Level 50: Rocket Scientist". Although we still do have a few more levels to go, we're slowly running out of rank names. So, since we'll need to add new ranks soon, I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 214 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re Ethan and the other two staff at the 02 fort today

Well my three year upgrade was today, it did not disappoint, I would like to thank Ethan and the other two staff for all their help with my upgrade today, especially Ethan who made it effortless for me, as per I will recommend the fort 02 shop and al...

Lynn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive feedback

Hi I have been with O2 for approx. 5 years and last week I decided to upgrade.Unfortunatly this was not as easy as it should have been.After contacting O2 a couple of times, speaking to below average "sales" people and feeling disapointed with the le...

KMarshall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

iBroadcast

I'm a Sky customer.When I was with "Three" and "Vodafone" prior to that, I was able to stream my music from my iBroadcast online music locker, over cellular, without difficulty.Now all I get is a "failed to connect" error message.Sky tell me that the...

silbylaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam call?

I had a call from 0330 220 4413, I had great trouble understanding him but he said I was to get a 40% discount and unlimited calls. I thought I had unlimited calls anyway...in any case, as he was talking a message came up warning about scams, and the...

Su1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Ordered a new phone been sent to old address can I get it redirected?

Pa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos