Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

I have been with O2 ever since I started paying for my own phone contract and have never had a bad experience (signal not always ideal but nothing too frustrating). I went into my local store on the 9th of May and had the best customer service I coul...

Gold3005 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

How would I compliment a member of staff

Hi,I was recently in o2 with an issue with my new iPhone and was seen by a member of staff that was so helpful I wanted to feed it back to his manager. We don’t often tell those who are doing a good job and just wanted to feed this back. How would I ...

AndrewD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Giving feedback

I would like to give positive feedback and praise to a member of barnsley call centre, how do I do itChris S

Chris4dd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ofcom Spoofing Warning

Something we're all going to have to be aware of. Never give details to anyone who cold calls you.Don't trust caller ID on phones, says Ofcom - BBC News

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

OnePlus 8/8 Pro and 5G on O2?

I know O2 don't stock/sell OnePlus devices anymore (including the new OP8/OP8P), but since this is the phone I'm planning on getting I'm wondering if O2's 5G will work on it? Some reports over ath OnePlus' forums indicate it isn't working - yet; if s...

Incarniac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Monthly Payments

I have seen a few posts recently referring to direct debits and feel this may help some guys with the complexities and responsibilities of making regular monthly payments. It worries me when I see advice to cancel direct debits without being aware of...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 28 replies
  • 2 kudos

Which iPhone?

I currently have an iPhone 8 64gb and am looking to upgrade. I was thinking of changing to the iPhone 11 but wondered which one. Comparing the three models, I am unsure whether to go with the 11 or the 11 pro max. I’ve ruled out the 11 pro as don’t f...

Credit check

Hi, I’d be grateful for some help with a credit check issue I have. O2 had my maiden name rather than my married name and this prevented an order of an Apple Watch going through. Although the details have been updated the credit check is still failin...

services of O2

O2 has got to be one of the worst mobile services I have ever had the misfortune to use. I have been trying to change (update) my payment card and there is nowhere to do this, online or by phone, the only way to do this is by spending more money with...

Sammy63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos