Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order has been returned to sender

I order a phone, as far as I’m aware everything went through fine. I’ve had all my contract details sent to me as complete. The order was out for delivery and the courier advised o2 have requested the device be sent back and to contact them for furth...

International text messages

Hello community!Recently I have noticed a problem with incoming international text messages from a number on my contact list. Every time that person sends me a message it is shown as it would have been send from a local United Kingdom number (each me...

lukisr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime plan vs PAYG

My contract is due to upgrade next week, I’m happy with my phone so not looking to upgrade but I want to end my air time plan and switch to PAYG. How do I do this?

Zfc89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

Hello,How can I give a positive feedback for one of your customer advisors who helped me on the phone? This person is so hardworking and actually there to fix your issue no matter what. I want to make sure she gets the recognition she deserves. Thank...

Security breach ?

In May I was the victim of a scam. The caller knew all my personal details and did not ask for any information but told me my security had been breached. He asked that I allowed an irregular transaction so he "could trace the IP address that it was m...

KeefyW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

is this o2 ?

Received a message saying could not collect payment !!!!! from mobile +44***** SPAM CALL ?

borg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Calls

I am trying to call ROI from NI using my mobile. It was happening that every few calls the ROI contacts cannot hear me and put the phones down, now it's every call. I have paid for an International bolt on. I am getting through but they can't seem to...

CT555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G and 4G+ gotten progressively worse

O2 coverage used to be amazing in our town (GL5), Over the last couple years though it has gotten really shocking. Can walk through the center of town at non peak times of the day with 4G+ coverage and the internet may as well be disconnected. 4G sig...

Multiple scam texts

Hi, I have had 3 scam texts in the last 24 hrs, is there anything I can do to stop these coming through apart from changing my number? I am reporting them as I get them but noticed they are getting more frequent recently. Any advice would be great.

Waiting for my number to transfer

Hi O2,I recently got a monthly sim only contract with you and I am originally from EE, I entered my PAC code when starting up the contract with O2 and I’ve followed the “SWAP” steps and I just had a message saying my sim is already active but my phon...

Ryan98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos