Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered Apple Watch Series 7 SS!

After having a stainless steel series 4, then a titanium series 5 i foolishly went back to aluminium series 6. I was more used to the durable material and screen so took less care when throwing my arms around. This has lead to scratch heaven! Out of ...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

02 Service

After 1st taking out contract with 3 with promise of 99.9% coverage which turned out NOT TO BE THE CASE due to my current accommodation being in a signal"Blackspot" which meant calls dropping out unless standing outside...After countless emails & tel...

Bjlow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bending limits, The LG G4 review.

Now, its very easy to overlook the latest offering from second Korean electronics giant. Partly because they chose to release the latest incarnation of the G series at roughly the same time the world was drooling over the curves of the first Korean e...

Screenshot_2015-08-20-18-27-48-1.png 2015-08-25 01.42.00.jpg
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 14 replies
  • 8 kudos

To the genius's at o2 marketing.

Here's a cool little promotional idea...When you offer 6 months free Apple music with iPads........don't send the code through o2 priority.9 times out of 10, customers don't realise iPads will never receive the priority confirmation text, nor will th...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!!!!!

I have been an O2 customer for a couple of years now and have a contract for my phone and my wife's , I have been trying to contact o2 for weeks now regarding the terrible reception I am getting which is basically rendering my phone useless for 50% o...

Awesome James Walker

We have had an amazing experience today and would like pass our appreciation of the superb customer James Walker has given us. I would hope this message gets to his manager to show our appreciation.I would like to commend james Walker our ipad and ph...

Tile by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No rural service.

In the rural area BT68 we were left for over a week with no phone/internet service. But they still bill me and cut me off because I'm a few day over due. Recieved neither apolgy or explaination for why service was down or compentsation for interuptio...

Bryn

I would just like say thank you to Lindon for dealing with my issue with total professionalism I came off the phone feeling valued you are a credit to the company

Charged for roaming we didn't use

My husband and myself have been on an extended holiday. We were overseas for seven weeks on a cruise. We both took our iPhones (mine iPhone 5c, husband's 5s), but made sure data roaming was switched off before we left. Apart from one text that I sent...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

How has O2 turned in a terrible business

After three hours on the phone with O2 today, just trying to upgrade early, being lied to about them waiving the remaining balance on the account, being promised a call back from a manager, I doubt I'll ever get that call back. I'm honestly so angry ...

Laura43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos