Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Preview Button

When I use my tablet (Android 12) to post a message in PORTRAIT mode there is no "Preview" button. If I use it in LANDSCAPE mode or request the DESKTOP SITE then the "Preview" button appears in the top right of the text input. I know the site has bee...

adelphiaUK by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 are theives

I topped my autistic daughters phone on the 10th Jan with £30 for the big bundle. We received a text to say it was done. Somehow something happened and it changed to a £20 bundle after I bought the £30 one. She's had no calls, data or texts as its sa...

O2 WiFi email

Hi, I have had 2 emails from o2wifi@o2.com asking me to select a link to validate my email address. I have entered o2wifi@o2.com into 2 different email verification sites and it returns a bad or negative response.Does anyone know if it is genuine. It...

Fozzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor to no signal.

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has managed to get out of their contract for free due to a shockingly poor signal? I'm tired of the lies from o2 saying theres a mast down in my area and the engineers are dealing with it! So, the engineers have been at i...

Stuey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signature, avatar and other profile customisation!

Hi everyone, how's your week been? I've seen some members here on the community, especially regular members, who have added their own avatar, signature, and even changed the profile card image that's displayed behind the avatar to make it their own. ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Some Good News from VMo2 with regards to Roaming

So VMo2 have committed to no roaming fees above the FUP changes to users who have over 25GB of Data on their Plan (and customers are still bound by the rules about length of roaming). Virgin Media O2 UK Commits to Retain Free EU Mobile Roaming - ISPr...

madasaf1sh_0-1641752445946.png
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos