Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difference between signal on contract and payg

Just wanting to know of this is normal, or even allowed.I have with me 3 different phones, One a o2 contract phone, and two pay and go o2 phones, one of which is brand new (got today). The signal currently on the contract phone is 2 bars with 4g acti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

O2 is useless, I have been on the phone for 2 days and have spoken to 3 different people as I wanted to do a transfer of ownership and O2 messed up and transfered the wrong number now that account will be deactivated and it's someone else account so ...

Allycat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromebook Promotion 24/1/23 expired

26/1/23Was about to upgrade my S20+ to a S22+ 256gb taking advantage of the advertised Chromebook Promotion.Noticed in the small print that this promo expired on the 24/1/23. What if any promotions are now available with the renewal of a contract and...

D4Darryl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Open S23 Range exclusions

I know people are going to ask. but the exclusions list for o2 open and any discounts has been updated to include all of the S23 Range I am not surprised as these handsets will be in high demand, despite the very high prices

madasaf1sh_0-1675323444197.png
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

How do I leave feedback?

When I entered the site I was asked if I wanted to leave feedback. Clearly not - I hadn't even started.Having found the site very difficult to navigate and not having found the simple piece of information I wanted, I decided to leave feedback. But I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 in 2023

I have Internet with a Big well known company, I still have to pay for landline which I unplugged over a year ago. I just sent long SMS, must of been long it sent as MMS, balance £0! panic I can still phone or text, I wrote on this forum before about...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent Poor Reception

In the last few months I've had very bad reception. At first no calls or texts were coming in. Now I can't have any phone calls without the phone dropping every 5 minutes. I can't even get to speak to O2 because of it. When I do they don't help. I sa...

Angel4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Problem this Morning

Well, I have a strange problem this morning, which has been reported to o2 but thought I would share it hear, one of my Pay Monthly Numbers seems to be (via the Web My o2 ) thinking its a PAYG number .... Works fine(ish) in the App I can even top up ...

madasaf1sh_0-1675165024637.png
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos