Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Sim

I have had several conversations today with customer services for them to try and resolve my network issues. The latest attempt is to send a replacement sim. They are sending one next day delivery, although I was advised that next day may take up to ...

TempoS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch adding Airtime contract POOR

Very poor customer service from O2 trying to activate the Apple Watch airtime plan on my phone Going round and round in circles and getting nowhere. No help. No support. Very difficult to contact/connect to people at O2 POOR. VERY POOR

MMW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coverage deterioration

Over the last 6-12m the coverage where I am has really gone down hill. I've raised it with O2 and had the following texts: 5th Dec - sorry you're having problems we;ll be in touch within 48hrs7th Dec - still working on the issue12th Dec - still worki...

Ryan2727 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipad

hi i ordered an ipad air 2022 at 2 oclock this afternoon and it says could take 24/48 hours todo finals checks etc but didn't know if it does generally take that long and if there's anyway i can speed upprocess

J3453 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to spot and prevent a SIM swapping attack

Interesting article, albeit one by a company that makes its living from Cybersecurity applications: https://www.bitdefender.com/blog/hotforsecurity/how-sim-swapping-attacks-work-and-how-to-protect-yourself/Love the SIM they show in their first photo....

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 WiFi Account not working (An Error Occurred)

Hi everyone, Am I the only one with this issue? I cannot access my o2 wifi account at all, no access from data internet (O2) and no access from WiFi. Kind of it is loading for a while and then An Error Occurred.Also Wifi Extra is not working if that ...

F7944EE7-D1C3-4091-8618-558BA357935A.png
Darko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are o2 lying about delivery times??

Hi all,Last Saturday the 17th Dec I ordered a Samsung galaxy Book2 Pro 5g which all went through ok and was given the delivery date of within a week of ordering and it continues to say delivery is within 1 week in the o2 shop website but when I spoke...

bezman70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos