Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

dissatisfied with delivery service

I exchanged a cell phone with scheduled delivery, I was disrespected because I canceled appointments to receive the purchase and it was not delivered as scheduled by O2. That's a lack of respect for the consumer.

0221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Network Complaint

I complained many times and nothing happened and then I escalated and someone called and taken the feedback and raised complaint and that complaint got closed by this sms (removing ref number) Hi, its O2. We have attempted to contact you regarding fa...

rky_com by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purecard transfer

Thought I would share this tip, as many of you would have taken out a new contract with the prepaid gift card (mine was £200 with a Samsung S22). The card can only be used online/phone, which isn't ideal. However, you can easily transfer the money to...

mcmo94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Thanks to Aidan

I would like to express my gratitude to Aidan (hope I spelt his name correctly) who I think is from the upgrade team however his capacity and ability could mean he is from any department. I spent over 5 hours working with 02, being cut off, transferr...

Elusive upgrade

So my upgrade was marked as complete on 06/01 yet I don't have it! O2 dont know where it is either. Anyone else experienced this

Craigo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting / number issues

To start with Hi, I am at my witts end. I transfered over from Tesco mobile who are having migration issues and we're unable to give me my number ove had for 15 yrs!! Long story short. I've moved over to O2 with the hope history wouldn't repeat. So f...

Noodles23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice and data issues for the last year

I changed from EE a year ago and I have to say, I have been mightily unimpressed with your service levels. Let's take phone calls to start with; your bread and butter. Why can't I receive calls from my wife? I get a notification she tried to ring hou...

Thargoid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Fantastic Customer Service

Today I spoke with James (ID 1414801362) regarding an over charge and my O2 Travel Data information. He completely understood everything I enquired about and explained everything thoroughly with a calm, clear, patient and friendly tone. I was an abso...

Gemmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos