Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have I made a mistake?

I’ve just moved over from Vodafone to a sim only contract, my number ported today! Although I seem to always have a decent signal with o2 I use my phone a lot for streaming radio apps in my car, with o2 it seems to stop and buffer a lot using the abs...

a_ukboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Replacement phone

So been waiting 3 days for a 48 hour call back from management over an order that is now 2 weeks ago and can't cancel and reorder can't seem to speak to anyone that can't do anything about this complete mess , who do I need to speak to?

3G performance is no so bad O2 is unusable for me

On 4G or 5G it’s fine. That’s all well and good but I’m in a 3G area. The network performance is so bad that my devices are unusable. It never used to be like this.I’ve got both an iPhone 14 Pro and an iPad Mini on O2 and both are almost unusable on ...

Rilot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful

Poor service communication for deaf people shameful!!

kar787 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast down

can anyone advise if they have a similar problem , 4 months unable to use my phone now so paying for what ! The 28/1 I first reported having a useless phone due to a mast being down in my area and it’s affecting lots of people just look on the Tenter...

Coops2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do People think of this article?

Article on O2 and Spam etc https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/do-99-out-of-100-scam-texts-sent-by-fraudsters-go-to-02-customers-that-s-the-claim-from-a-taskforce-of-big-banks-plus-google-microsoft-and-facebook/ar-AA1alfoH?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U53...

Enlli by Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority location issue

Hi Ive tried customer service no joy . Tired tweet them no reply. The location isn't working in app . Putting me in either London or Manchester for some reason. I've uninstalled app reset back up still same Location works fine in all other apps inclu...

Compliment

I want to give the biggest of compliments to Sean Farrelly who helped me massively today as I was sent in circles and let down with other customer service advisors. This man went above and beyond to help and even emailed me so I could send an update ...

KylieH22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

My details have been stolen to open phone accounts

Hello, For the past 3 weeks I have been calling o2 to cancel multiple accounts that have been set up fraudulently. No one in the household that I live in has an account with o2, but we are being hounded with multiple letters in relation to various bo...

MD23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos