Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price Rise

BRACE YOURSELVES https://amp.theguardian.com/business/2023/feb/16/o2-virgin-mobile-costumers-bills-increase

Enlli by Level 64: Magistrate
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarriff

I’ve been advised today that O2 are going to rip me off for 13.5% RPI increase in Apr 2023. Your costs have not gone up by this amount, you are just hiding behind your contract clauses. I have checked on USwitch and I can get an O2 tarriff with 15Gb ...

ABC321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPI+3.9%

I’ve just had my annual text to tell my contract price is going up by 13.4% + 3.9% = 17.3% which is disgusting. I know this is in the contract agreement but why do O2 feel the need to do this other than profits and greed? I can’t even opt for a cheap...

EmilyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Will O2 partner with Xiaomi or Honor bringing their flagships across anytime soon?

I know O2 kicked Honor out when Huawei had its issues with Google, would there be any chance of them going back to O2 or Xiaomi bringing their flagships across since there is only Samsung and Oppo flagships on pay monthly for now but Vodafone has mor...

Jordz94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

Hi, I’ve been struggling to get my sims in order for 3 weeks in a row and I was fuming when I called o2. However, agents Xavier, Leona and Sandi made a great job and went from fuming- to laughing. Hence, I would like to take the time to appreciate ag...

Kiam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Appalling Customer Service experience

well just over a week in after moving to O2 and I've spent many hours with, online, socials, 202 and even in store to get absolutely zero help in resolving my issue I can honestly say I'm shocked that O2 customer service is not even a patch on Tesco ...

Sharpy_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems getting phone # changed with Virgin Volt SIM

Hi,Last Sunday 12th Feb I moved over to a new Virgin package -- the "Ultimate Volt bundle".As part of this package there was an offer for an O2 SIM with unlimited data. I was already an O2 customer with an out-of-contract monthly plan. As a consequen...

GeorgeN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Courier

Does anyone know what courier o2 use? I received a tracking number but that was it

darrenl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos