Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 BILLING MOSTAKES HOW MANY OF US ARE AFFECTED

Hi AllFor the last 3 months u have been having a lot of problems with O2. They have cut my service although I have paid and have been paying for years not missed a payment. Now the most recent issue is with them adding charges to my account. Anyone h...

Maki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

refund

hello , i would like to get a refund of my £10 top up money as this has happened three times in a row now. i thought in the last few months there was a technical issue, i’ve been topping up for £10 and ive never actually recieved any data when i’m me...

sine0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch error14 sorted

After a week of shambolic 'service' from 202, which included my phone being switched off for 24 hours, I went today with my dead phone and Apple watch to the O2 shop in Bedford Three cheers for Raima who, after putting in a new sim card in my phone a...

Error 14 Apple watch

Hoping someone can help, I’ve been trying for the last week to connect my watch to data I keep getting an error code 14. I have tried the helpline with no luck? The shops not very close so would rather not have to go to a store. Thanks

Darami21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Faith in O2 CS Restored

Good morning community - just a quick note to publicly record my appreciation for all of the effort undertaken by @O2Sarah- in sorting out the shambles that was my account. Sarah rectified various issues ranging from incorrect personal details, to in...

Kiwiboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

change account name

It shows on your website that to change the name on the account to ring customers services, when i called them they said this is not possible. I was waiting in the telephone queue for 20 minutes for this information, why is it on the website for me t...

why_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch code 14

Had to factory reset my phone, so I had to reset and pair my watch.. when I went to connect my watch to mobile network it said to phone 202 and say code 14… did this, but all the person on the other end pointed me to appple support page.. any help wo...

Mk10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud team have kept my number in Limbo

After porting to O2 the fraud team have decided to cancel my account. I was not notified of this. I had to contact customer service to find out. I went in to visit a store and show ID to prove it is not Fraud! What more do you want! Now I begin the w...

Alex37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 360 and switchup

Hi guys im sure this has been asked already but I can’t seem to locate anything using the search. Went into one of my local o2 stores 6 weeks ago to perform a switchup only to be told I’m on 360. They stated couldn’t access my account for now and to ...