cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arrears

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have 200 pounds bill to pay but i can aford this big bill i can too flexivel payments until clear my account please

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You aren't talking to customer services here. This is a community forum. If you have problems with your account you need to contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please try to phone to speak to someone

For the future I would suggest you set up a direct debit to pay your bill. It saves getting into arrears

Other ways to pay here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/td-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You aren't talking to customer services here. This is a community forum. If you have problems with your account you need to contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please try to phone to speak to someone

For the future I would suggest you set up a direct debit to pay your bill. It saves getting into arrears

Other ways to pay here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/td-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

OFF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Text messages and emails along with telephone calls is getting on my wick and for this reason im off. 02 is probably the most intrusive company ever they text you 5 days before your bill is due to let you know. Well im off i have told them on many occassions STOP sending me text messages but they still keep coming. The only way to get shut is SACK them off this company is the worst i have ever dealt with END OF. 

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@OFF wrote:

Text messages and emails along with telephone calls is getting on my wick and for this reason im off. 02 is probably the most intrusive company ever they text you 5 days before your bill is due to let you know. Well im f**cking off i have told them on many occassions STOP sending me text messages but they still keep coming. The only way to get shut is SACK them off this company is the worst i have ever dealt with END OF. 

Firstly I am a customer with O2....I have one text per month from them. This is only to tell me my bill is available to view. I wonder why this is? Probably because I have a direct debit set up and there is always enough money in my bank to cover my bill. I have never missed a payment. I make no apologies for sounding arrogant......but I never take on anything I am unable to pay for. You can swear as much as you like but if you conduct business professionally you would never have cause for complaint. End Of

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@OFF wrote:

Text messages and emails along with telephone calls is getting on my wick and for this reason im off. 02 is probably the most intrusive company ever they text you 5 days before your bill is due to let you know. Well im f**cking off i have told them on many occassions STOP sending me text messages but they still keep coming. The only way to get shut is SACK them off this company is the worst i have ever dealt with END OF. 

Wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Tou need to call customer service and arrange a payment plan. You default, o2 pass your debt to a collection agency and say goodbye to your credit score for 6 years and any chance of a contract, mortgage or loan from the world and his son.

Message 6 of 6