Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a great idea for xmas

tonjg
Level 3: Thinker
  • 36 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

hey I know! lets change the 02 homepage completely so that no-one can find anything useful! what a great idea!

lets take out all the links that visitors regularly use, and just a have a few links that make us money. This is the best idea we've had in ages!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
NPR does have a point. Lol we have become a bit more pack mentality against the novice humans.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

What has happened to Liquid? Has he got laid, has he fallen in love? tongue

I am just pointing out the fact that this poster has previous for complaining about things not being there when they are right in front of them. 

Last time it was there was no Live chat, even though everybody provided 10 odd links for them to use. Where do you draw the line with blatant stupidity? 

Message 12 of 15

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

With a shotgun preferably slight_smile unfortunatly its not illegal to be stupid:(

Haha I'm still with my long term relationship 22 years now •looks lovingly at hand•

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha, 

Look we all know there will be people that complain for the sake of it but normally go after there say but this guy is complaining about something that does not exist.

That just winds me up after two days sitting in waiting for a delivery.

Message 14 of 15

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:

With a shotgun preferably slight_smile unfortunatly its not illegal to be stupid:(

Haha I'm still with my long term relationship 22 years now •looks lovingly at hand•

You (& some glasses of whiskey) made my night XD

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 15 of 15