Did you mean: 

Your feedback on community registration/signing up

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

We’re currently looking into our new member registration process on the O2 Community and would love your feedback on what you thought of it, where you think we could improve, and where it can be made it easier, or even faster. At the moment to register to the community, you'll need to also register for My O2.

If you’ve recently registered on the O2 Community or even if you’ve been around for a while, do you still remember the registration process?

If ‘Yes’ then we would like to invite you to give us any feedback or suggestions you have on what we could do to improve the registration experience, and get your views on how you found the registration experience when you joined our community. Some things to think about:

• Did you come across any hiccups during registration?
  • If so, which part did you struggle with?
  • Which part of the registration took the most time (and did it feel too long, or just right)?
  • If you have any additional comments or feedback you’d like to give on the registration process in general, we’d very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I signed up to the community first as I had a question to ask. I had no idea of My O2 until I was here.

I was PAYG with O2 for years (before the advent of smartphones) When I got my first smartphone I was clueless.... so I asked  a question on Google and it pointed me to the community. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 15

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Not sure @Marjo but I think I signed up to My O2 at the same time as the Community. I certainly have the same logon for both. Unless that's automatic when you register for the Community.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 15

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jezza1234 wrote:

When I registered the process was very easy. My only comment would be that it wasnt that easy to see how to put up your first post(or was that just me?!) 

No that wasn't just you @jezza1234 I had the same problem.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 13 of 15

chrisoriordan
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I jolined the community about the same time as I joined MyO2 as I had a question to ask. I had no problems with either, and I also got a very quick reply to my question.

Message 14 of 15

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Nice to see you back on the forum @chrisoriordan, thanks for your comment. slight_smile 

Message 15 of 15