Did you mean: 

Your feedback on Unread Posts and PMs page

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, how's your week going? slight_smile

Thanks a lot earlier for providing your thoughts on how you use the forum search page as well as the profile and settings pages as part of the forum platform improvement work we're doing this year. We have made the initial changes to Search page elements, and the settings pages are currently being worked on.

The next areas we would like to improve are:

• The Unread Posts page (you can get there by clicking on the Unread Posts next to the Private Messages icon)
  • Private Messages page (click on the envelope icon next to the Unread Posts link)

As before, it would be very useful to hear your thoughts on what you think of these 2 pages and how you use them, both on mobile and desktop.

For example...

• Which tabs on those pages do you use the most?
  • Anything in there that you never use and feel should be removed?
  • What about the tables for the posts and messages, are there any columns you feel are either unnecessary, or need to be added in?
  • Any text on those pages that you feel is not clear?
  • Etc...

Thanks a lot in advance for your comments! smiling

Thanks!

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

I don't disagree at all @Glory1

It already exists!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@MI5You remember a couple of years ago some of us devised a FAQ sheet for the release of the new Iphone.

You know that worked brilliantly and whilst in use was probably the best and certainly the easiest iPhone launch ever seen on this forum. Bar none. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 54

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Cleoriffwrote:

@MI5You remember a couple of years ago some of us devised a FAQ sheet for the release of the new Iphone.

You know that worked brilliantly and whilst in use was probably the best and certainly the easiest iPhone launch ever seen on this forum. Bar none. 

I remember it well, but that was a specific subject we focused on.

What is being discussed here now is a range of issues which require guides to answer.

All I am seeing is the need for additional guides to be written and added to the index page or FAQ page if it is to be so renamed.

Maybe some of the more vociferous advocates of this new wonderful page would like to write those missing guides rather than belittling the hard work already done by many of us?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 23 of 54

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Woah woah wth? Who has in any way shape or form belittled the index page. I stated that it should be a standalone page not replaced!

Message 24 of 54

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Why did you think that was aimed at you?

Currently using:
Message 25 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I don't think guides need to be written? Information is available on the O2 web pages Rich...such as

Tracking orders

Returns and Repairs

Change of mind policy and loads more.
I dont know how others are thinking but that's the sort of FAQ sheet I would be thinking of.

Yes, if they asked about a PAC (or anything in the Index)..then a link to the appropriate one would be given.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 54

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Carry on then, brilliant idea. can't wait to see the result.

Currently using:
Message 27 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@MI5wrote:
Carry on then, brilliant idea. can't wait to see the result.

If I'm not mistaken I sense a little sarcasm in that statement...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 54

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@MI5wrote:
Why did you think that was aimed at you?

I didn't think it was aimed at me, I think it was aimed at everyone who actually had the temerity to disagree with your good self....

Message 29 of 54

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Maybe, if I'm understanding your proposal, you suggest a page of links to links already on the o2 website?
These change on a regular basis, so in 6 months time, all will be dead links, so we'll have an FAQ of dead links - brilliant ! wink

Currently using:
Message 30 of 54