Your experience with O2 Stores

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

O2 Store

Hi everyone,

O2 always welcomes customer feedback on its products and services, as we want to know what aspects are going well and also what you think could be improved and how. 

There's a lot of feedback on Customer Service here on the community that we regularly pass on to the business, but in this thread we'd like to concentrate specifically on the O2 Store experience in a bit more detail.

If you've recently visited your local (or any) O2 Store, we'd love to hear your thoughts around: 

• What was good or could be improved with the layout and 'vibe' of the store space? 
  • How did you feel about our staff? Is there anything you'd improve, or was everything ok?
  • If you could add or change anything to our store experience that'd make it stand out from any other store out there, what would it be?

Additionally, if you have any experiences from other mobile providers' stores that you feel were nicer in comparison, please do let us know what was it that you feel was done better, so we can learn. slight_smile

Looking forward to your comments!
Thanks!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It's just the lack of enthusiasm and interest shown by the staff that has bothered me the most on the last handful of occassions I have been into a store. The O2 store in Leamington used to be really good with enthusiastic and helpful staff.  These days they don't seem interested at all, and have next to no knowledge of phones except for the latest Apple or Samsung. Is it a training thing?  Are they told to push customers towards the more expensive handsets?  All speculation, but something isn't quite right.

I remember going in and asking for information on using my phone abroad as I was going on holiday and the sales assistant literally couldn't give a damn and fobbed me off.  The store was fairly quiet, so it;s not like they were over-busy. 

As I said though, I haven't personally been in an O2 store now for over a year, even then it was only to see what phones were around and what they felt like to hold.  It's probably at least 2½ years since I went in requiring specific assistance.

I have no doubt there are O2 shop staff out there who are really good at their job and do it with enthusiasm.  I've just not experienced that with O2 staff for years now.  A lot of it coincided with the introduction of the so-called O2 Gurus.

Thanks

Steve
Message 11 of 12

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cheers for your additional views @welshsteve76, much appreciated. 

And thank you @pgn for the thorough description of your local stores! thumbsup Which area was this? slight_smile

Message 12 of 12