cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You stupid o2, can't you even run a simple thing like web mail!!!???

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had just sent an email, and your USELESS & BAD 'SERVICE' LOST MY EMAIL MESSAGE!!! Not to mention your slow access to emails and this is not the first, second, third and more times this has happened! Fire the idiots you employ who do NOT do their job properly, if they even know what that is!!! You stupid timewasting.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

O2 webmail finished in November....everyone should have received a text or email to that effect...

PS this is a customer to customer forum...in case you thought you were through to O2...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's more of o2's lies!: '

Sorry, we can’t find the page you’re after.

It might be temporarily unavailable. Or it might have been moved, updated or deleted.

Have you got the right web address? Try typing it in again, making sure there are no spaces or capital letters.

If it still doesn’t work, try any of these options instead:
Message 3 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

You really need to contact customer services via this route. As I said in my initial post O2 email has now finished

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

PS @Anonymous 

As I said earlier this is a forum run by customers like yourself. Is there is an issue we could help with? As long as it's not account related there are plenty of people here who could assist you wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I can understand that you are frustrated, upset and angry - but such expressions are most offensive, sir and especially to those who have a loving responsibilty to care 24/7 for others who for one reason or another experience mental illness and associated problems.  I hope you will have the grace to edit the remark.

Message 6 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can understand that you are frustrated, upset and angry - but such expressions are most offensive, sir and especially to those who have a loving responsibilty to care 24/7 for others who for one reason or another experience mental illness and associated problems.  I hope you will have the grace to edit the remark.

Just noticed that @Anonymous  and agree wholeheartedly

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

So the people at o2 don't even have a basic save/backup to an e-mail that is being written, so it has now LOST my e-mail, the INCOMPETENT, TIMEWASTING!

Message 8 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So the people at o2 don't even have a basic save/backup to an e-mail that is being written, so it has now LOST my e-mail, the bloody INCOMPETENT, TIMEWASTING!

Sorry @Anonymous  I suspect not...but as  I am just a customer like yourself I can only point you in the direction of the contact us link I provided earlier

Just a thought.....Would the email not be in your sent folder incidentally?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Sorry @Anonymous  I suspect not...but as  I am just a customer like yourself I can only point you in the direction of the contact us link I provided earlier

Just a thought.....Would the email not be in your sent folder incidentally?

Good point @Cleoriff -  or failing that perhaps it is in the Drafts folder - that's where many of my efforts used to end up when in the days when I used O2 Email.

Message 10 of 19