cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You stupid o2, can't you even run a simple thing like web mail!!!???

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had just sent an email, and your USELESS & BAD 'SERVICE' LOST MY EMAIL MESSAGE!!! Not to mention your slow access to emails and this is not the first, second, third and more times this has happened! Fire the idiots you employ who do NOT do their job properly, if they even know what that is!!! You stupid timewasting.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I can understand the frustration but really, calm down. Is this about webmail or an email you sent to O2? They don't actually have a customer correspondence email route apart from the complaint process link at the bottom of the page.

Message 11 of 19

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

IO didn't realise what the OP had written until a fellow member informed me. Otherwise my last reply wouldn't have been so civil. No excuse polluting a public forum with such disgraceful and offensive comments.

Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Understand you are frustrated but if you want us, other o2 customers, to assist you then please do show some respect and be a bit more pleasant.

We would love to help you. Perhaps you could explain exactly what the issue is? It sounds like you had o2 email and you were sending an email that has gone astray? O2 email stopped in November as @Cleoriff has already advised and you should have been made aware.

If you are still using email you would be advised to set up a new email account with another provider and perhaps if the facility exists put forwarding rules in your o2 email to send any inbound messages to your new email account.

As for email saving, some email systems save to drafts in stages as you go along but not all. If the email is lost I am sorry to say it will almost certainly be as a result of user error. Sorry to say that.

Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

So ....straight to the point...

Webmail has been discontinued, there is no support for it and if you ring customer services they will confirm this.

Notifications have been sent out to all customers that had these accounts.

The servers are still active but don't get any type of maintenance, so if you are having issues with sending and receiving emails there is no support as all customers were warned to create other email accounts as O2 would not provide this service anymore.

Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So ....straight to the point...

Webmail has been discontinued, there is no support for it and if you ring customer services they will confirm this.

Notifications have been sent out to all customers that had these accounts.

The servers are still active but don't get any type of maintenance, so if you are having issues with sending and receiving emails there is no support as all customers were warned to create other email accounts as O2 would not provide this service anymore.

If the Servers are still active does that mean all O2 Email accounts are still accessible though unsupported by O2?   

Message 15 of 19

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Most have been deactivated now. Mine was switched off around 9 months ago.

Message 16 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122912 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Most have been deactivated now. Mine was switched off around 9 months ago.

In addition I would imagine any email would just hang around in cyberspace.People were warned as far back as September (some earlier) that webmail was closing and advised to set up another email client...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps the OP's notification email is stuck in cyberspace as well @Cleoriff lol

Bang

Bet he didn't check his Spam Box

Message 18 of 19

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I found out via email and text in September 2013 that it would be discontinued 1st November that year except for broadband customers migrating to Sky though the switch off was staggered.

Message 19 of 19