cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Attitude

Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone tried to call on 03448090222. i've been put on hold for 20 minutes in 2 day consecutive days. it's disgraceful. if customers are been treated this way then this might be one of the reasons why 02 is losing customers. customers are needed for any business survival.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are System issues with Customer services today 😞

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous is there anything we can help with?... Have you tried other routes to contact CS

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Wait times on phones can be busy at certain parts of the day, the key thing is to avoid those busy periods....
Interested to know where you have seen that o2 is losing customers though?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are System issues with Customer services today 😞

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

i take it as an acceptable way of doing business for you its ok. thats why i love this forum because its beggars belief that will still have people like you around

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i take it as an acceptable way of doing business for you its ok. thats why i love this forum because its beggars belief that will still have people like you around

Not sure who you are aiming that comment at @Anonymous but you posted on the forum and we offered our advice....

Edited to add...we are all customers like yourself except @Anonymous who actually does work for O2...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry not meant for you sent in error

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

sorry not meant for you sent in error

Ok...Anyway, is there anything we could help with. As long as it isnt account based ....?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well in this day and age most people know that computers and systems have problems from time to time...Also businesses are set up to make profit and in order for that to happen they need happy customers, so why would O2 do it on purpose knowing it will loose money?

Anyway back to the Forum, is there anything maybe we can help you with (as customers)? slight_smile

Message 9 of 9