Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wonderful customer care in O2 shop West Ealing

Sharon57
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to share with the company, about the excellent service I've had from O2 shop West Ealing. I'd like to specifically mention both Josh ( guru) and Prince who have taken a great deal of care with my recent purchase of a new phone. 

They are lovely 😁. Nothing has been too much trouble, and they've made the transition a far easier one than if I'd not had their skill set to hand. Truly nice guys,who engaged with customers in a warm manner you rarely see nowadays. 

I stay with O2 because of this level of service. All the West Ealing staff deserve to be complimented on their professionalism. 

Thank you Josh and Prince. You will both be an asset to any organisation you work for in the future. 

Please ensure the hierarchy see,and acknowledge their work. A thank you goes a long way.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Some great feedback there @Sharon57 and good to hear that proper customer service still exists.
I'm sure the team can help pass om your kind words @EmilieT @Martin-O2  @Marjo

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi@Sharon57 

Thanks for your feedback. So pleased you had excellent service at West Ealing.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Brilliant @Sharon57
Thank you very much for posting your happy and helpful experiences with o2 West Ealing.
Great to hear.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 11

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Sharon57 for sharing your experience of great customer service at the O2 shop in West Ealing with us and a warm Welcome to the Community. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Such wonderful feedback, @Sharon57, well done Josh and Prince! Thanks for letting us know about your experience in this store, we'll pass on your kind comments to everyone there smiling

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for the mention as well @gmarkj thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Out of interest @EmilieT , how is this feedback passed on to the advisor or store. Is it via a phone call from yourselves, or an email?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff Whether it's for chat, phone, or store, we pass the feedback and all the info on to one of our contacts via email who then makes sure it gets to the right team/people slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That's great @EmilieT thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11