cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Mast in My Area Not Working

Anonymous
Not applicable

No Mobile signal for past two days;

And when I go to the help option it tells me that webchat thingy is unavailable and I should ty between 7AM and 11PM... It's been saying that all day.

Just venting really;  My husband is self employed and much of his business comes through mobile calls... no mobile signal and no idea of when there will be one is not good news.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can check here for updates - No one can tell you anything more than it says here http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I know the feeling! My area right now...

Live results for BL2 , Bolton, Bolton

• Sorry we're currently working on a phone mast in this area
    You might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving emails in this area.
    Updated 21:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I Thank you

I've been checking; It says wireless mast in area not working I'd hoped that they may have an estimate of when it might get fixed 

Like I said, just venting

And the Live Chat thing is just odd...that shouldn't be affected by the wireless mast because here I am typing on BT Broadband.

Ah well, such is life

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear about Bolton slight_smile  

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Live chat seems to be having problems at the mo - You are the 3rd or 4th to mention issues.... 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had no service in my area since Saturday, 3 days ago.  I spent an hour talking to a Guru on Saturday which was a complete waste of time.  I took my SIM out of my iPhone4, put it back, refreshed my settings, turned the thing on and off as was instructed, and nothing happened.  I cannot make or receive texts and I cannot get any information on why this is happening.  It seems I can get service elsewhere but not here in Criccieth, Gwynedd. The guru was adamant that there was nothing wrong with the service.  What else can I do? 

Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The status page says different...all you can do is keep checking your postcode @ Service Status

Live results for Criccieth, Gwynedd

• Sorry we're currently investigating reports that a phone mast in this area isn't working.
    This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending / receiving emails in this area.
    Updated 23:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

The status page says different...all you can do is keep checking your postcode @ Service Status

It's worth saying again that this is the only place you can get accurate service updates.

Live chat and CS do not have anymore info than is displayed on the service status pages.

By all means report new issues to CS (or through the "My Network" app) but they cannot give you repair info.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9