cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winning bigger prizes with Pay and go Surprises.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone actually ever won anything bigger than, free texts, minutes, picture messages or the free browsing for a day prize? I must admit i spend an awful lot on credit for my phone as i call abroad lots, even have the international bolt on, and have always used the top up surprises, but have never won anything bigger then the above mentioned. Do people actually win the nintendo game consoles, or the xbox. or the laptops and camera's?

Just curious, as I have never. Check out my poll please.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
19.5 million mobile phone customers in the UK. I don't know how many of those are on PAYG.

Try and work out the odds from that.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
The size of your prize depends on how much you top up, the more you top up the better your surprise will be.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
The size of your prize depends on how much you top up, the more you top up the better your surprise will be.

Hey, trust me i've topped up more than the norm, sometimes up to over £90 a month. I know it sounds rediculous, why don't i just get a contract, but i am worse with a contract, as Perksie, it does get worse!

Oh well, was just wondering
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, trust me i've topped up more than the norm, sometimes up to over £90 a month. I know it sounds rediculous, why don't i just get a contract, but i am worse with a contract, as Perksie, it does get worse!
Oh well, was just wondering

Worse with a contract? How?!?!

Simplicity never lets you down.... £9.79 for 300 texts/ 150mins - And no 18 Month Contract!
http://shop.o2.co.uk/sim-only-simplicity

Worth a look, keep your old phone too..
Message 5 of 5