cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows worst phone ever

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I first ordered a windows phone O2 was full of praise, there was going to be so many new apps and conversions from android and Apple apps, the opposite has happened no support from EBay and messenger etc. In fact people laugh at me when I tell them what phone I have even had it stolen and the thief has returned it!

O2 should offer to upgrade users free of charge and users should form a protest group to get an injunction against Microsoft, if there are any users left!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I admire your optimism slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sorry but there is no chance of that happening whatsoever but a nice thought.....

Message 3 of 11

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

I had to laugh when reading this post. 

Its got nowt to do with o2, and they have no control over OS Ecosystems.. 

Microsoft offered to pay developers to migrate apps over to Windows Phone, and that didnt work..  Most apps did come over to Windows Phone, including WhatsApp, Amazon. 

Windows Phone, is still an awesome OS sadly it was too late to market with Android and IOS taking a lead.. and WIndows Phone is still an enterprise leader with more enterprises deploying them than they where IOS and Android. 

My advice, move on and smile... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I luv my Windows phone :womanvery-happy:

Message 5 of 11

captainprice
  • 165 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
have to agree with WispaRed7 i love my 650 was thinking about moving to android,but until micosoft says windows mobile 10 is dead i will stick with the os
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@captainprice wrote:
have to agree with WispaRed7 i love my 650 was thinking about moving to android,but until micosoft says windows mobile 10 is dead i will stick with the os

thank you @captainprice I have 650, & as per your post, you've given me confidence to stick with it until as you say above  ^  ^  ^  slight_smile

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your lnput to my topic and very useful information.

i would challenge your view that it is nothing to do with O2, in my opinion it has everything to do with them they are the ones screwing every last hard earned pennies from my grasp, I had better communication when I was a lad connecting to CoCoa tins together with a length of string.

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I suppose you have a life sized poster of Bill Gates above your bed!

Message 9 of 11

thepillock
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hardly O2's fault.... Microsoft would have approached them to sell the phone, they're decent bits of hardware but sadly there were already two successful Smartphone ecosystems out there and Microsoft took a gamble and failed.

I can't see how, without a crystal ball, O2 could have known that Microsoft wouldn't succeed in attracting developers over.

Remember apps aren't disappearing, there's just no new ones so you can still use your phone for the things you bought it for.
Message 10 of 11