cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why dose the O2 app say I can upgrade when I can not

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there I have a 30 sim only and I want to upgrade but when I go to do this it will not let me but the app says I can I think this is miss leading I think it should tell you when you can upgrade
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard of being on a rolling contract for 6 months to increase a persons chance of getting a contract before, if their credit rating is non existent or poor.

If you feel your credit rating is A-Ok then visit the store.

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry a 30 day rolling contract sim
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry a 30 day rolling contract sim

Hi,

What do you want to Upgrade to ?

Either phone 02 Customer Services on 202 or pop into your local high-street store to upgrade.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
They will not let me they say I have to wait 6 months then I can but when I go on my app it says I can or when I go online it still says I can I wish they would sort this out
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
They will not let me they say I have to wait 6 months then I can but when I go on my app it says I can or when I go online it still says I can I wish they would sort this out

That does not sound right.

The whole point of a 30 day rolling contract is that you can give 30 days notice to end it.

Go into an 02 shop or perhaps a CPW shop and upgrade.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know I want to go on the refresh plan with a iPhone 5 but they say I need to wait 6 months but this is wot I don't get is that they say in the live chat say I can then turn around and say that the computer says no but even the app says I can its not right like they are making me wait 6 months 😤
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard of being on a rolling contract for 6 months to increase a persons chance of getting a contract before, if their credit rating is non existent or poor.

If you feel your credit rating is A-Ok then visit the store.

Message 7 of 7