cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did you stick around on the community? :)

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

It's really good to see all of you posting on our forum and especially lovely to see you staying and participating in other discussions too after posting your initial question or comment. 

I'd love to hear more about this and your views on what makes the forum interesting for you, so I have a few questions if you don't mind! Smiley Happy

Do you know/remember what it was that made you stay on this forum originally and become a regular on our community?

What makes you come back? Is it the topics, help and support, friends... or something else?

What types of discussions do you enjoy reading and participating in the most?

Looking forward to your comments! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Billing.  Issues with O2's online billing that others had experienced, and I found a bunch of other interesting stuff whilst I was waiting for O2 Support to "fix" the billing in my on-line account.  The bulk of the interesting stuff has been the people, characters every last one.Dance

Message 21 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Characters in abundance LOL

Characters? Sounds like something cartoon related Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

to gain tech knowledge

along the way I have made some very good friends who have been very supportive when I've been needy ... & ... have shared many a laugh

@Bambino has taught me a great lesson ... = ... Google is your Friend ... though it took a bit of time didn't it Bambino to sink in LOL

This is a post of mine made late April ... I've been looking at this thread in a general way & found I've been given 6 kudos for it ... = ... got a bit of a tear in my eye = had to go for a fresh glass of water ... thank you very much slight_smile

Message 24 of 32

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

For me was to learn more from people and to help people.  

Ive also Now made some new friends in chatting to people as well which is great.

I enjoy sharing what I find and hoping to make it better in the long run.

my dad taught me that if you can’t do some one a good thing, then don’t do a bad one.  Always stuck in my mind.

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 25 of 32

g7rpo
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Started initially for a rant, found a few posts interesting and ill be coming back frequently
Message 26 of 32

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@g7rpo wrote:
Started initially for a rant, found a few posts interesting and ill be coming back frequently

That's great to hear @g7rpo

Welcome to the madhouse Dance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@g7rpo wrote:

And you will always be welcome @g7rpo wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 32

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Started out as someone wanting to help out way back when the forum started back in 2008 (I know my registered date says 2010 but I was on here long before that, long story but some know why....). Since then my posting have reduced having more responsibilities outside and a waning interest in phones but still pop up on off-topic quite often. Which occasionally goes off-topic cool

Of course, its the various people and forum friends with over the years that makes me come back. What I do like is the way o2 have let the forum live its own life yet have supported its existence (good and bad!).

Message 29 of 32

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Nice to have you here @g7rpo! slight_smile

Message 30 of 32