O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Community Manager

Which new iPhone are you most excited about?

Hi guys,

As you all know, this week Apple announced the upcoming launch of several new iPhone models which you can see below.

iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png

They all look and sound absolutely fantastic heart eyes, and I'm sure you're all very excited about getting your hands on one of them or finding out what they are like from first hand reviews. You can read more about the specs and current details available for each of these devices on the links above. More information on pre-order and launch dates, including a Q&A can be found here.

So which one of these are you looking forward to the most, and will you be pre-ordering?

Let us know in the comments smiley

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Topics: 627

Re: Which new iPhone are you most excited about?

Sorry @EmilieT Nothing Apple related for me. I have Samsung running through my pores.joy

Had I been looking for a new phone it would have been the Samsung Note 9. However I recently purchased the Note 8 (which is wonderful)...so I'll stick with that.

I probably shouldn't have responded on this iPhone thread but it would be rude not to Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Level 8: Talented

None of them also have you seen the price more expensive than the old x lol
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

I’ve always loved Apple but I think they’ve priced the average consumer out this time. 

£749 for the crap end model. Might as well go and get the One Plus 6 & keep the change for a holiday!

I’m a noob
Topics: 121

Apple has always been about image and profit. Only when sales started to reduce they produced budget models with caveats.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Topics: 99
Kudos: 1,502

None of them, stick to my trusty iPhone 7 but a blue XR may tempt me next upgrade if I can afford it then
iPhone 7

Having said that they all benefit from the new Apple processor in the new models which means you upgrade your features depending on which version you get.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Level 1: Joiner

Well I put an order in for the XS Max 256gb Space Black as I still have a 7 Plus.  Ordered at 8:07, so lets see if I get this on release date.

Hopefully that after the problems I had last time (2 years ago) that i got in early and will get the phone on the 21st.

Always an optomist...

Semper fi
Community Manager

Welcome to the forum @Sprozzy smiley Great to hear you pre-ordered the XS Max, come back and let us know how you like it later on!

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community