cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which new iPhone are you most excited about?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi guys,

As you all know, this week Apple announced the upcoming launch of several new iPhone models which you can see below.

iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png

They all look and sound absolutely fantastic heart_eyes, and I'm sure you're all very excited about getting your hands on one of them or finding out what they are like from first hand reviews. You can read more about the specs and current details available for each of these devices on the links above. More information on pre-order and launch dates, including a Q&A can be found here.

So which one of these are you looking forward to the most, and will you be pre-ordering?

Let us know in the comments smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Sorry @EmilieT Nothing Apple related for me. I have Samsung running through my pores.joy

Had I been looking for a new phone it would have been the Samsung Note 9. However I recently purchased the Note 8 (which is wonderful)...so I'll stick with that.

I probably shouldn't have responded on this iPhone thread but it would be rude not to wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 29

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
None of them also have you seen the price more expensive than the old x lol
Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve always loved Apple but I think they’ve priced the average consumer out this time. 

£749 for the crap end model. Might as well go and get the One Plus 6 & keep the change for a holiday!

Message 4 of 29

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Apple has always been about image and profit. Only when sales started to reduce they produced budget models with caveats.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 5 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
None of them, stick to my trusty iPhone 7 but a blue XR may tempt me next upgrade if I can afford it then
Message 6 of 29

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Having said that they all benefit from the new Apple processor in the new models which means you upgrade your features depending on which version you get.
Message 7 of 29

Sprozzy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I put an order in for the XS Max 256gb Space Black as I still have a 7 Plus.  Ordered at 8:07, so lets see if I get this on release date.

Hopefully that after the problems I had last time (2 years ago) that i got in early and will get the phone on the 21st.

Always an optomist...

Message 8 of 29

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Semper fi
Message 9 of 29

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the forum @Sprozzy smiley Great to hear you pre-ordered the XS Max, come back and let us know how you like it later on!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 29